Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Two Kinds" Conflict Experience


I have never been expected to do anything I don't want to. There was one time when I was living with my mother. I hated my mother and it seemed like she hated me. One random day she got very upset with me because I didn't clean the house for her and other issues. She expected me to do that every day while she was gone. I didn't do it because I couldn't sleep the night before. Sense I didn't obey her rule that one day she went into my 19 year old (at the time) sister room and took my sisters engagement ring. It was shiny and had a big diamond on it. She put in my room. My mother was wicked. She took it and looked at me and said in spanish that I must take the blame for my sisters missing ring I cried and said I couldn't and I wouldn't. My sister came home shortly and was looking for her ring she yelled " Were is my ring? Has any one seen it?" I was terrified but I couldn't lie my mother stared at me. I told my sister that mom had it. My mother slapped me across the face. I was expected to take the blame. My sister and her Fiance were confused. I cried in front of them and swore that I didn't take it. My sister didn't know what to believe. I was screwed. My mother said that I was lying when truth be said it was all her. In front of them she said that I was lying and that I had it. My sister and mother looked in my room and my sister found it in between my clothes. I explained and argued until my mother said " I am going to burn your hands for lying" I was afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment