Monday, September 20, 2010

"Character Acrostic Poem For Myself"


Busy: I am very busy majority of the time my schedule is really packed with sports, education, work, Music and Family.

Educated: I am very well educated I respect peoples opinions and respect them.I have also been very well taught when it comes to having manners.

Lazy: I am very lazy when it comes to doing my homework every night.

Lonely: I feel that I'm very lonely because I am in the system Also because I have no family.

Athletic: I'm athletic because I play volleyball, softball and basketball.

4 comments:

  1. Bella your blogpost is really well and I do believe you are really athletic and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is good. Hey nice to know that you are all of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true, nice job with the picture. I love it, yes I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you be lazy AND so busy at the same time?! ;-) Cute poem!

    ReplyDelete