Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"My Imput for Staff-Teacher Conference Paragraph


I feel that my grade has been going up and down ever scenece freshmen year. I have noticed that I cant seem to keep a stable grade. I have a deep concern with my blog post because I'm not doing well in my wrighting skils. I feel that I can do really good. My grade just dropped today from a hight C to a D. I am very concerned about my grade. I also have my biggest concern on my history class with Mr. Walker I cant seem to raise m y grade up no matter how hard I have tryed. I am still going to keep trying until I make sure I am happy with my final grade. I need help in both of these classes. The only reson I am not passing history is because I cant seem to remember dates and people or what they did. I can do all my class work but when the test date comes I totally forget everything. In english I am improving. I have noticed it in myself that I can do it. I get all my homework done and do all my classwork that is why I was so surprised when I saw my grade today. Teachers and Adults can help me study for test and help me with my assignments. All I have to do is ask for help in which I am starting to do. Ms. Priester doeswn't really need to do anything unless I need help on my wrighting skills. Over all Ms. Priester is a great english teacher and I have learned a lot. I also hope to end up with atleast a B by the end of the quarter.
P.s I love technology now thanks to Ms.Priester!

1 comment:

  1. Proofread and edit your work before posting it. There are a few random capital letters and missing punctuation in the paragraph.

    ReplyDelete