Monday, September 13, 2010

Prompt A

I am not sure what happened in 9/11 I have never heard of it. I know it was something about the terrorist attacking the tower and it came down or something similar to that. Im sure I was just a little girl when that happened but I know for a fact I do not like terrorists and were they are at I would never want to be. If I had heared from it and or experianced it I bealive the impact it would have made on me would have been really strong. I think that I would feel sad and at the same time scared for the people who experianced it and had to be there when it all happened. 9/11 was something I would never want to hear repeat itself agian. I also know that many people died and family's were probrable distroyed and seperated. The loss of family in this tragedy would have made an impact on me and taught me to love and care for the little family I have because you never know what might happen what if my sister was there and I lost her then what would I have done.

1 comment:

  1. Bella, proofread and edit your work! There are many errors on this post that need to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete