Friday, September 17, 2010

"Everyday Use" Character to Person Comparison Paragraph



In the story Dees mother reminds me of my older sister Ayneeth. My sister is very straight forward with everyone no matter what. If my sister was to see or hear something wrong or just simply not right she will let you know how it is and what she thinks you did wrong. Because there are atleast 5 of us sisters Ayneeth explains that no one is better then the other and that we are all equal to her. Also because we come from Mexico we shouldn't be ashamed of the way we lived. In the story Dee was very ashamed of the way her house looked and even of her own family. She thought the world revolved around her and took everything for granted. My sister is a great example and a person that I can look up to and thanks to her I will never become the way Dee was and I would hope no one else would eatheir.

No comments:

Post a Comment