Monday, April 11, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

Today I attended a San Pasqual Academy awards assembly in the auditorium during 5Th and 6Th period. The awards assembly was held in order to acknowledge students with certain high GPA's. It was also held in order to recognize the great job students have done not only in academics but also in being great role models and behaviors outside of school. I was one of the students who received a award along with a 25$ check because I was able to keep a 3.0 through a 3.5 GPA. Receiving that award made me feel very proud of myself and let me know that hard work does really pay off in the end. I was also happy to see the friends of San Pasqual add an award to recognize the students that are welcoming and open to them when they come visit us. Over all I had a great time and I am very proud that Joseph B. and Yajaria O. are representing our sophmore class as students of the quarter. I am looking forward to the next assembly and recieve another award.

3 comments:

  1. Bella you did a great job in the assembly and tremendous post, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job for being so detailed in your paragraph.

    ReplyDelete