Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience

Today all my sophomore class and some juniors attended a field trip. This field was held in downtown, San Diego at 11am. I had a great time because I got to watch a group of people act out different situations in which foster youth are put in. They did a great job acting each and every situation out especially when the new family had arrived to pick a child up because the mother could no longer support him. I was able to relate to many of the scenes but overall the one that touched me the most was when a young girl named "Swipper" was singing happy birthday to herself. As I watched the actor play that role I remembered when I was in that situation and sang happy birthday to myself. After the whole play the whole group gathered and ate some pizza. We later on took group pictures and headed back to spa. Overall the play was great and hope to see another one again.

P.S Thank you Ms. Priester for taking us all and I am not looking forward to leaving your class after this quarter!! At all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Bella keep up the good work and don't put your head down if something happens in the family but I luv you sis and keep up the good work.

    Ps good job as pitcher!!!1

    ReplyDelete