Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

Today I finished taking the last test which was based on science. I seriously hated this whole week of testing. It was so long that I really do not want to go through it again next year.The first day of testing was ok because I got to take my English test with my favorite teacher Ms. Priester. The next day I was very happy because I did not have to test so all I did was stay in the gym With coach Burgo and play some basketball. Unfortunately the following morning I had to test in biology and World History. I really hated taking the world history test because I seriously strongly dislike the subject. I believe that it is the most boring subject that can be taught by a teacher. At the same time I its hard to try and learn it when I don't want to! Over all this whole testing week was very long. I was very exhausted at the end of every session and day and thinking I had to do it the next day made it worse. I am pretty confident that I did a great job on my tests. I am also sure that I have improved compared to my freshmen year test scores. I am looking forward to my results.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me think of when I took the cahsee tetsing.

    ReplyDelete