Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

Today I am going to wright about my weekend starting with Friday. On Friday I was ready to finish the school day. I feel like it went pretty slow actually especially because it was hot. When school was over at 12:50 I had a Key Club meeting in the career center. The whole group gathered up and talked about future plans and then ate a lot of pepperoni/ Hawaiian pizza. After that I basically spent the rest of my day home and rested. On Saturday morning I woke up around 9am and started getting ready. I curled my hair and put some nice clothing on and headed out to my boyfriends house. Saturday was also Family Day so my boyfriend and I went to the clinic and watched the talent show. All the students that participated in the show did and outstanding job! Later on that night I went home and got ready for a night party in the auditorium. I had a great tie dancing with my boyfriend and my friends. I had a great time over all this weekend.

3 comments: