Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

I am a little nervous to start the star testing but also very excited. according to my calculations I always feel a little nervous but this is the first time I've ever felt excited about testing. The reason I am feeling excited about taking these tests is because I feel that I have progressed sense my freshmen year here at San Pasqual Academy. I believe that my grades have increased tremendously. I also believe that I have learned plenty of the material that is on the tests that we are going to take. I always feel nervous when it comes to seeing the test right in front of me because I feel like I forget all the material that I have gone through and learned. Right now at this very moment I am still nervous but I know that when I start it I will feel accomplished.

3 comments:

  1. Really??? According to my calculations... NERD. I get the same way but girl stay confident and keep studying it will all come to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to my calculations, you will do very well on the tests if you relax and try on every problem.

    ReplyDelete