Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff Reflection

I had a great time at forth Quarter kickoff! I was already happy because school did not start until 9am that morning. All the students entered school at 9 am and were sperated into 6 groups. We started our first period by heading to the tech center and watching a movie and answering some questions. Then we re-wrote our goals for the 4Th quarter. Following we had a raffle and I won a bag of cookies and a water bottle. After 1st period was all the groups went to lunch. After lunch was over my group and I headed to the football field and played some water games! Of course we won first place! After a good 30 min. playing that we headed to the softball field and played some fake softball with waffle balls. It was pretty fun as I got to hang out and talk to my friends. After playing waffle ball my group and I went to the gym and played a game involving volleyball's, jail, and plenty of running. Over all I had a great time with my friends and playing these games. I am definitely looking forward to doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment