Friday, October 22, 2010

"The Storyteller" from Another Point of View


Hi my name is Bertha. I am the most behaved young girl in my whole country and lots of the girls hate me because of it. I have medals for many achievements that I have completed. Lots of people admire me because of my goodness. There was a park that no one was able to go to.. basically out of bounds. The prince gave me an invite because he believed I deserved it. I was able to go and it was the most beautiful park ever. There were black and white fat pigs they were filthy but adorable. I was enjoying my time walking around taking a look at the amazing animals. I heard a noise and as I looked back there was a wolf right behind me. I was afraid I did not know what to do so I ran and hid behind a bush. I heard the steps and crushing of the leaves on the floor I shrugged. The beautiful medals that I had on my dress clinked against each other. The wolf heard me and pulled me out of the bushes at that point with no one around I new no one was going to help me and my life was about to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment