Tuesday, October 19, 2010

3

First-Person Point of view
Today I was planning on tripping everyone in the cafe because I was borred. I never liked any of these kids because the were all better then me. The line was super long and so I decided I wanted to be picky. There is no food that apitises me so I said I did not want anything. I kept getting food and putting it back because I thought it was funny. I dropped all the food that I was offered and made a hudge mess while standing in line. The cook gave me a broom and dust pan to clean all the food on the floor up a I refused to pick it up for about five minutes. I finally picked it up after he mentioned telling the principle.

Third-Person Point of View
Today Bella was planing on tripping everyone in the cafe because she was borred. She never liked any of the kids because she thought they were better then her. The line was super long to her so she decided to be picky with the food offfered. Everything that she refused it. She kept getting food and setting it back because she thought it was funny. She dropped all the food that she was offered and made a hudge mess while standing in line. When the cook gave her a broom and dust pan. She was supposed to clean up all the mess but she refused to clean it all up herself. She refused for about five minutes until finally after someone mentioned to tell the principle she thought she would pick it all up before she got sniched on.

Omnicient
One day in a white shiny cafeteria not a mouse you could be able to hear because of the noise the kids would make. There was a long long line and all the kids were hungry shuving and pushing to get there food.

No comments:

Post a Comment