Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Typhoid Fever - Present tense Childhood Memory

I am 12 years old and I was in bed when I hear a loud noise coming from the stairs. I walk up the stairs and no one is there. I go to to my little twin brothers room to see if they are awake. I'm shocked to see what I have seen my mouth jaw drops in seconds. My mother and step dad are having inter course with my brothers in the room. I cant believe it I grab clothes to change my brothers and take them out. My mind has so many thought in it at this point. I am not sure what to do but the main thing was to take my brothers out of the room. I take them downstairs and change them. I head to the kitchen to make them some break feast and leave them in the living room watching Disney Chanel. I'm still shocked and in disbelief. My mother takes me outside and asks me why I was up there. I explained my reasons and let her know " You are the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life." She beats me till she is tired and I am left on that cold garage cement floor bleeding and crying not able to rise and stand with pride.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you're here safe and sound. I hope your little brothers are too. Strong heart to have the guts to say that to your mother, I wouldn't, but you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very brave to say that to someone who brought you upon this earth. I'm sorry that happened but remeber you aren't alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds a lot like your autobiographical narrative.

    ReplyDelete