Thursday, October 14, 2010

Essay Reflection Paragraph

I really liked the essay that I wrote for Ms. Priester's English 10 class. I believe that I did really well describing my personal characters and detailing my story. As well as the way I put certain sentences and statements that were said back and forth from my mother to me. I also liked the way I wrote about the weapons I was hurt with because I described them very well. Including the way I translated them from Spanish to English with the exception of one because I did not know what it would be called in English. I personally though it was pretty unique and catchy. I think that next time I wright a paper/essay I need to make sure that I really spell check my work better and get at least a little more into the translations. Besides that I believe my paper was great, it was suspenseful, sad and very interesting. When it comes to my writing I think Ms. Priester and I have come a vary long way. This is only my sophomore year and I have learned so much. As long as she keeps doing what she is doing. I am not very sure what it is but it's worked for me. I am moving along well I will hope for it to continue.
P.S Thank you Ms. Priester your awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment