Monday, October 4, 2010

"My Memoriable Days"


1: When I was 10 my aunt left my sister and I in tj at my moms house with out letting us know.
2:When I was 14 in a half my sister brought me back to san diego and left me with a foster mom.
3: Throuth out the time that I came back to San Diego I moved to polinsky I had my first bf named Abraham.
4: When I was 15 I moved from Catc to San Pasqual Academy.
5: The Day I actually celebrated my Birthday I turn 16 in Spa.
6: While I was livinging in my mother's house 10-14 I missed 5 years of school.
7: Before my lead staff left Spa to move to Oregon I was 16 I gave her bubbles in her stomach and she had never laughter that hard in over 2 years she expressed.
8: When I was on Awall I would sleep on the streets and every once in a while smoke pot etc.
9: When I was 12 I caught my mom and step dad having intercourse in their room in front of my little twin brothers.
10: When I was in elementrary school in Los Angeles I used to love annoying my little sister.

5 comments:

  1. thats why you knock on the door before you go in your parents room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it would be intestint to hear about number 6, because I want to know what you did with your time over those 5 years of not going to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I glad you are here now but you have a sad life im sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella, proofread your work before posting it. There are several mistakes that cost you points. :(


    To those who commented: You also lost points on your comments for failure to proofread them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it has been a rough road for you.

    ReplyDelete