Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Chilean Miner Rescue"

Sympathy! That is what I feel when I hear about this story. I believe that they were very strong I waiting for someone to rescue them. I would have never wanted to be in that position. Being trapped underground to the anxiety of their waiting families that were probably super worried. I just simply could not live with the thought or ever simply imagine having that feeling or being in that position in there shoes. The reason why I feel such sympathy is because of the thought of the pain they each and every one of them were going through while being stuck underground not knowing if anyone would save them or know they were their. I was very glad to hear that they were all safe and sound and in the process of getting rescued.

Here is a link for you to check out: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/44261/

No comments:

Post a Comment