Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am currently improving each day that passes. I am a very unique student in my opinion because I missed 5 years of school. I was able to catch on fast and keep up with every other student in my present school now. I never finished third grade and skipped all grades until I finally attended the seventh grade. This affected my education completely. Moving from school to school did not make my situation any better when I was able to attended school. It was not only stopping me from learning but it was also very unstable. When I came to San Pasquale Academy I thought I was going to move again and I was not going to last here but now I am entering my junior year and have been completing every work assignment and making sure I ask people for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment