Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph

I feel accomplished after completing my playwright for Playwrights Project. I feel that all that hard work payed off and I ended up with a incredible play. I feel like I never really accomplished much in my early child hood but what my mom expected me to do. For once I felt like I was doing something for me. I felt like this was a way to get my real life story out in the open for others to hear. During the first year of high school I felt like I was slaking off and procrastinating on all my work. As I entered my sophomore year I started to care more about my grades and understand that I have a long life ahead of me to just give up on my work.Being able to express myself and share a part of my story was a great experience. Not only the fact that I was able to share it with others that might be in the same situation but being able to wright it on paper,letting others visualize it and the hardest part of all letting it go.

1 comment:

  1. I too felt accomplished. It always feels good to finish a hard project.

    ReplyDelete