Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Achievement


My greatest high school achievement was receiving a 3.5 through out the quarter and keeping it at that GPA. I was extremely proud of myself because I didn't think I was going to be able to do it. I worked so hard and would bug my teachers a lot about what grade I had in the class and what I had to do to raise it and make it better. I think that my teachers would get frustrated sometimes because I started taking my grade really serious. I remember crying on one of my main projects for my English class because I thought I didn't do well. Ms. Priester told me I did great and not to cry so I stopped. Achieving that GPA made me think more positively and try and rank higher. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you that you are achieving your goal on your gpa, Great job Bella.

    ReplyDelete