Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future

I feel nervous about my future because I am scared that I will not graduate in time or simply just not graduate at all. The reason I feel this way is because I was behind in school and I feel that I need to work harder then half the students on this campus. Missing five years of school was not something I expected to happen but actually getting an education wasn't either. My goals for the future are to improve even more on my grades and to keep up the hard work. One of my main goals is to reach a 4.0 by the beginning of my senior year or earlier. My main thing to make sure I achieve these goals is to always keep trying and never give up. I also make sure that I don’t let anyone tell me that I can’t do something when I know I can. An after high school goal I have is to attend a music school like Berkeley. I have been able to achieve other past goals for example when I wanted to achieve a 3.0 or higher GPA. By the end of my third quarter of sophomore year I received an award for accomplishing a 3.5. The goals I have planned out for me are not going to be easy and are going to take plenty of hard work and dedication but I am willing to put in the effort just so I can pursue my dream and make not only myself proud but the little family I have left. I will have to make sure that I continue to complete all my assignments and ask for help if I need it. I know that I am going to need help during this process so for that I will make sure I ask my residential staff, teachers, houseparent’s and peers for help in order to achieve these goals that I have set for myself. I genuinely believe that I will achieve my goals because I am a very determined young lady who never gives up and seeks for more.

5 comments:

  1. I agree it's hard for a lot of people right now because of their credits. Hard work goes a long way. Keep it up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to agree with "Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something when I know you can." You are very smart and a lot going for you just keep it up and do what you need to do in order to achieve all your goals. If you need any help you know that I am here for you. Well good luck and wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of the progress you have made and I look forward to seeing you grow. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm the new kid I have to agree with you

    ReplyDelete