Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

The biggest obstacle I had to overcome was getting back into the routine of going back to school. It was difficult to get back in to school because I missed five years of school. The reason I missed five years of school was because I was living with my mom in Mexico and she wouldn't let me go. She would tell me that going to school was a privilege not something I need to do daily. Not going to school affected me in every way possible because I was not able to read or wright in English. It also affected me in my social life because I never had friends or acquaintances so I did not know how to make any. When I entered school again I was not sure what I had to do or learn. Missing so much school motivated me to try harder in everything I do and make sure I complete every assignment. As well as to never give up on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment