Thursday, May 26, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Completion Reflection


I feel very accomplished with myself because I completed my play just in time. I am very glad that I completed it and did not procrastinate or not turn it in at all. Before I got to San Pasqual Academy I noticed that I was not so punctual with things and getting things done right on time. Even during my freshmen year I was not as worried or concerned. I started to care more about it as the beginning of my sophomore year kicked in and further on. I am very proud of myself because I know I can finish what I am doing at the time and right now high school is my priority and I am going to finish and graduate. By finishing this play and graduating I want to be able to show my family I can do anything I put my mind to and I can follow through with anything. I am super excited and looking forward to watching professional actors performing my play including my fellow classmates. I believe that all our plays are great!

3 comments:

  1. Good job Bella. Procrastinating is never good to do, so it's agood thing that you didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your play Bella. I feel that you worked really hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job Bella. Don't worry, your doing great so just keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete