Monday, May 23, 2011

SPA Prom 2011 or Free Write

This weekend I attended my high school prom in the Hotel Del Coronado. I started to get ready at around 3pm . My softball coach Sarah came to my house straight after work and put my hair up in curls. After I got my hair done for about an hour I headed up stairs and was ready to get my makeup done by a staff. She did a great job at it. I loved it because I looked so pretty. After getting my hair and makeup done I put on my dress, shoes,jewlery and whent to the bus that was waiting for those who were attending prom. Everyone looked amazing in there dresses and tux. We all got on the bus and everyone was so excited as we drove off to the hotel. We arrived at our destination around 6:30 and took pictures in a grass area. It felt really akward walking next to other people who were just statying there. After the pictures we whent to the ball room and hung as until it was time to serve our dinner. The food was delicouse but the meat was the best part. I had a great time dancing with my friends and house parents. For the ending of the night I sat down and watched everyone dance. I had a great time and enjoyed myself a lot.

4 comments:

  1. I think you guys didn't notice me, but I saw you all for a scone while you were taking the group photo. I heard people talking about how great you all looked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to also get ready at three but I almost got left because my hair took to long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see any ghost when you were there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, now im really going to try and get good grades next year.

    ReplyDelete