Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Comment-Seeking Post

Today I had at 3:30 softball game here at San Pasqual Academy vs. Guajome Park. It was not as bad as I expected it to be. There was a lot of girls on the team including myself who were really nervous about this game but in the end ended up having fun. I realized that when I think negatively about something I don't do as well. Sense I turned my attitude around about the whole thing I was able to take a couple of the girls on the opposite team out. I was also able to hit the ball and send it to the outfield. I was really proud of my teammate Chanda hit the ball and hit a beautiful home run. I was so proud of our team because they all had fun and just played the game even though we knew we were not going to win this game. Over all I had a great time and I am looking forward to playing my next game.

1 comment:

  1. When I was in high school, my sports sometimes were in positions similar to the one your team was in last night. It's very mature of you to understand that sometimes winning is not the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete