Monday, May 16, 2011

Field Trip

I attended a field trip with my Spanish class with Ms. Beedle. I had a great time because we got to learn new information and admire different places and things. It all started Thursday morning at 9am. I headed to the bus and sat with one of my good friends. We arrived at the JCCS county office and admired all of the beautiful art work that all the students created and completed in our art class. After a good amount of time that we spent there we went back to the school bus and drove off to the Contemporary museum of arts in La Jolla. We got to see a real huge donkey stuffed with something to make it look alive. We also saw some beautiful art made by real artists that made me feel like the art was alive. Everything was beautiful including the garden of statues. We took many pictures and posted them on facebook. I had the best time watching the seals in the water at La Jolla beach. Overall it was a great filed trip and I hope we have many more.

4 comments:

  1. From your post, it seems like you had a lot of fun. I am glad it went well for you. Keep up the nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you posted to Facebook, I hope you posted pictures of the art intead of your faces. Additionally, your profile better be private!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Ms. Priester they are pictures of art not us !

    ReplyDelete
  4. By reading your blog post it seems like you had a ton of fun on your field trip. I wish I could've gone, but I don't have that class.

    ReplyDelete