Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Break Narrative

The celebration I participated in was actually this New Years Eve. I celebrated this New years with students and staff on this campus. Kim the Rec therapist threw a party for us in the students cafe. It was really fun because we got to hang out and eat together. We also got to listen to music and dance as well as interact with each other. I had lots of fun and I got to enjoy myself with my house mates. It was 6:30 and I was ready to head out. I put all my things away and whent to the cafe. After being there for a while we had a dance competition. Auggie beat all the guys and Pearl beat all the girls. Then we kept dancing until it was 11:59....and the countown started 10,9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Happy Ney year! is what every one yelled out as the clock striked 12. We all gave each other hugs and kisses. After 5 minutes we all headed home. It was the best night ever.

2 comments:

  1. Best night ever??? I don't think so, but the giving and getting the hugs felt great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete