Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Through the Tunnel"

When I was 11 years old I was living with my mother in Tijuana. It all happened at around 5:30ish. I was getting ready to pick up the mess my brothers had made. My mother came in and got mad at me for not picking it up earlier. So she whent into my sister Grecia's room and through her stuff on the floor. My mom took my sisters engagment ring then came out and said that she was going to tell my sister that I stol it and that I made the mes in her room. Minutes later my sister walked in and I paniced. My mom told her exactly what she said she would. I tryed to explain to my sister that I didn't but she would't bealive me. Grecia didn't bealive our mother would be capable of doing it. My sister was mad and I couldn't prove to her that I didn't do it and I wasn't lieing. Back then I felt really hurt because my sister didnt bealive me. Now that I look at it I learned that sometimes I got to expect the unexpected and that people are going to eventually show there true colors.

4 comments:

  1. But, how did you prove yourself? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your paragraph it did not say how you provrd yourself. But nice job on doing your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I afree with yaya and Ms. Priester, but nice paragraph. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember to proofread and look over your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete