Friday, January 7, 2011

Third Quater goals

My greatest accomplishment of 2010 was completing all my major assignments and getting them all turned in on time. I made sure my essays and my projects were good and ready to be graded. It was not very difficult for me all I had to do was ask staff,peers, and teachers for help. I also double checked all my work and had my staff remind me about what I had to turn in. With all the help I received I was able to get all my work done. I also made sure I kept focused and did to my full potential.

My goal for this quarter is to achieve a 3.0 or higher. Through out my freshmen year I was capable of keeping a 3.0 before I started procrastinating. The way I would achieve this goal is by keeping up with all my work, asking teachers,staff,and peers for help if needed, and last but not least working to my full potential and turning everything in on time.

1 comment:

  1. Bella, please change the font color so that we are able to read what your posted.
    Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete