Monday, January 24, 2011

Poetry Experience Paragraph

I really enjoy reading and listening to poetry depending on the feeling being expressed behind it. I understand that poetry is a way of expressing peoples feelings on paper if they are not able to express the words out loud. For example anger,love, friendship, hatred, hurt, intimacy, family etc. I personally have written free verse poetry which does not necessarily have to rhyme in order to express what I have been going though lately or think at the moment. I have learned poetry by listening to peoples poems or read poems by certain writers for example Shakespeare. I wright poetry when I am hurt, I do not do it intentionally if I am hurt and I feel like no one is listening to me a grab a journal and right. At the end when I read it to myself I end up seeing it rhyme. Poetry to me is a way of expression a way to let everything out like pain, secrets, feelings for others etc. I hope to learn many more ways that poetry can be used. I look forward to listening to different poems and mixed emotions and maybe how to be a better poetry righter.

No comments:

Post a Comment