Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today has been a very weird day!Why? It's been a weird day because almost all my classes I have had sub. teachers today. I have a lot of homework for Ms. Davis tonight. I also have volley ball practice from 5 to 8 it has been really fun. Volley ball try outs are tomorrow wednesday. I have been looking forward to this seson for a while now. Last year I was going to play but I had got here when they had a team already and try-outs had just passed. I was dissapointed I really hope I make this years team. Volley ball right now is my motivation in order to keep my grades up. I have to keep a 3.0 in order to even play. This years Volleyball seson should be very intresting. Good Luck Lady DRAGONS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You did make the team, that is so awsome this is awsome we are LADY DRAGONS!!!!! oh yeah we are AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete