Monday, August 9, 2010

My Paragraph for my first day of School

I had a great first day of school. I actually started the year here and it's my sophmore yearI'm so excited. I got to hang out with friends and have the same classes with them. Although not all of the same people that were in freshmen year are together. Now majority are seperated. My classes are mixed with juniors and seniors. My classes are super hectic this year. I got to meet my teachersand I'm looking forward to working with them. They explained there rules and what they expected of me in return. Some of my teachers also explained about the K.C. I'm really scared but I know I will pass If I try hard enough. I got to see what my sophmore year is is going to look like. I'm also happy because I have Ms. Priester agian. I'm looking forward to being in her class so she can help me especially on my K.C also just to teach me more tech stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment