Wednesday, August 11, 2010

25 Random Things

I was 5 years old I IoveWhen d to drink the bottles of Tapatio and I would get mad if someone wanted to take it away
At seperate times I like to act like I’m a monkey and jump on my bed.
When I’m bored I like to go in my bathroom and do my hair and my makeup then come out and show my staff/housemates.
When I was little I was scared of the coca cola commercial always thought the white bear was going to eat the little boy/girl.
I have always wanted to be a little mermaid and talk to the animals in the water.
In seventh grade I would always make fun of my english teacher because he would always fart in class.
I wish I could have a black panther or white tiger as a pet.
I wish I could go lie with peter pan and stay as a 16 year old young lady that I am.
I like to pretend I’m and opera singer
I like to belly dance and have been doing it sense I was very young
I don’t like chocolate I think it is very nasty
I eat hot sauce on almost everything I eat
I have about 20 brothers and sisters including myself
I only began to really learn english until I when’t 3 years ago
I eat animal cookies with milk I think they are deliciouse
I only like yellow cheese I think the other kind is nasty
I enjoy curling my hair and trying out new hairstyles on my hair
I want to have long hair agian
My favorite desert is Flan and aroz con leche
I can burst out into spontaneous laughter for nothing
I have never got really upset to wear I disrespect everyone and dont care about a thing
I dont test limits
I dont like red apples i only like the green ones and they have to be pealed with peanut butter
I randomly always make my bed it’s a habit
I never cook unless I cook an ILS meal for my house.

1 comment: