Thursday, August 12, 2010

Memorible Birthday

My most memorible birthday was this past year. I was about to turn 16 and I had never celebrated my birthday atleast that I can remember. At the begining of the day I decided to through a kick back were a couple of my friends and I talked and danced. later that day I decided I wanted to through a house party at my house. My staff and some of the girls in my house whent shopping for party supplies and food. We got back home like around 6:30 the house party was at 7:00. They all helped me set up and the house looked awsome.It was 5 minutes before and people were already knocking at the door.By 7:20 the doors were opened. Everyone had fun a couple of issues accured but at the end of it everyone had fun and most of all I had fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment