Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I Learned in the Third Quarter of English 9/10

Through out the whole time in third quarter I learned many things. The main focus was poetry. For this years poetry we the students had to prepare a lesson plan and teach it to our fellow students. I got to experience being a teacher and created a lesson including the following a warm-up, Classwork assignment that lasted 30 minutes and a homework assignment. I also learned about personification and all the points of view. For example First person point of view, second person point of view and third person point of view. I also learned about primary and secondary sources and what there differences and comparisons are. At this time I am creating a portfolio demonstrating that I have learned the correct material.

No comments:

Post a Comment