Thursday, March 3, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE

I am very nervous to take the test because I do not have the best test scores and missing all the school I missed I am afraid to not pass. I had been informed that I was not going to be taking the test this year until next year when I am officially a junior . I was kind of irritated about not being able to take it because I knew I had all my credits up to date so far. I had Ms.Priester double check and I ended up finding out that I was to be taking it the 8Th and 9Th of this month. I am very scared because I know that my math skills are not so well. I have this feeling that I am going to pass everything else but the math portion. I also know that I have to pass the math part so I'm scared that if I do not pass the math portion I will be asked to take it again. Overall I know I will do well thanks to Ms.Priester's help on all the English portions.

3 comments:

  1. Sis dont be you can do it but next time write more of the paragraph because it isn't is a paragraph lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, but this isin't a paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I just did not finish this! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete