Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals

My greatest achievement for last quarter was receiving straight B's on my progress reports and staying off of 2 hour. In order to acquire this goal I made sure I completed all my work, worked really hard to get everything done and mainly make sure I completed the assignment on time. MY goal for this quarter is to pass it with more then B's. In order to do that I'm going to do triple the work and make sure I do more then what is expected of me on it. I am also going to make sure I stay on top of my work and make sure I complete every single assignment that way I have no missing work to do in the future. Last but no least ask teachers for help if I do not understand something that way they can help me and I will do a good job on my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment