Friday, March 4, 2011

“Where Have You Gone, Charming Billy?” Enlist Paragraph

I would never enlist in the military because I don't like being away from my family and friends. I would be upset to find out that something bad happened to one of my family members while I am not home with them. I want to be able to be there for my family and take care of them not leave for months and not be able to see them and hope there OK. Another reason why I would not enlist in the military is because I don't think I would have the guts to risk my life for people I do not know. I would only save my own family and protect them from harm. the last reason why I would not join the military is because if I was in it I can be drafted away. If I was for any reason join the military it would definitely not be for killing purposes and if one is drafted is to fight and participate in wars. I would refuse the minute they tried to send me from there I would spend some great qualities time with people behind bars. These are my 3 main reasons why I would not join the military.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, I agree. But that is not 100 words. Better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete