Friday, February 4, 2011

“A Storm in the Mountains” One with Nature

I was in my room resting my body on with my eyes closed. It was 12am and I could not sleep at all. I was only 12 years old and I was left alone on that cold cold deserted mountain. Noone was around and I was left with not enough warm clothing. the storm was horrible I could see it coming. It was freezing cold the rain was stronger and stronger every moment it hit my skin. I could hear the roar of the thunder coming down so strong that almost caught so many things on fire. I was afraid I could smell the little grass and mudd. I could reach a hand out and feel the rain touch my skin and run down my arms. The experiance changed me because it taught me that I should not want to be alone in the mountains. It also taught me that I do not want to be in a storm that strong without the right equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment