Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Same Song" Paragraph

I do not think looking good is a priority. I believe that looking good should be something one should want to do out of one's self and not to impress someone else. They should do it to feel good or because they simply feel like it. Many people like to look good in order to fit in with certain social groups. They also can try and dress nice or good in order to impress someone they like. I believe that it is worth putting effort into one's appearance when they have an interview for something or they are trying to get a job etc. They can also put a lot of effort into one's self if they just want to look nice in general. I strongly dislike the fact that people like to dress in order to impress other students or people because that is not there true identity. I also believe people should just dress how they want to dress and who cares what other people got to say it's our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment