Monday, February 21, 2011

Songs Containing Figures of Speech from Girls #8

1.Pocket full of sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield, "Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.

2. I remember by Keisha Cole “I remember when my heart broke”

3.Art Of Madness by Micheal Jackson “ There’s an art to all this madness”

4. Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus “Don't you wish that you could be a Fly on the Wall”

5.Girls Just Want To Have Fun by Miley Cyrus “I wanna be the one to walk in the sun”

6.Pocket Full Of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield “ I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine”

7.Somewhere over the rainbow by Judy Garland “And wake up where the clouds are far”

8.Object Of My Desire by Dana Rayne “Baby, ignite my fire”

9.Love The Way You Lie by Eminem “ Sound like broken records”

10. Can You Stand The Rain by Boyz II Men “Boyz II Men”

No comments:

Post a Comment