Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post

Today was an ok day because school to me was not as interesting as it normally is. Boys and girls basketball teams had a basketball game vs. Saint Joseph Academy Crusaders. Our basketball senior girls had there last game of the season. The lady dragons put up a good fight to win that game but in the end we lost. On the other hand the boys basketball team played as well they tied at the end of the forth quarter. Leading to overtime the boys lost by 2-3 points. They were all devastated when they found out they were done and were not making it to play-offs. I felt bad for them because some of them cried. Both boy and girl basketball teams tried there best did a great job. I loved playing this year and I am definitely going to miss our seniors especially our point guard but I am looking forward to next season. Great job everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment