Monday, November 15, 2010

SPA Movies and Game Day Paragraph

I had a great time on friday. In the beggining of the day we sophmoores and freshmen were all put together in a class to watch a movie. I thought we were going to watch something related to ageing out of the sytem but we ended up watching "Freedom Riders." I enjoy watching that movie it is great the only thing is is always makes me cry when they tell there stories. After watching the movie for about an hour or so we got to all go to the gym. Sopmores played verses seniors in basketball and we beat them. Then we whent to the final game verses the juniors and we beat them as well there for made us basketball champs. Then after playin a few short games of basketball we played volleyball and lost. After all that game time we all whent to the cafe and I signed up for the cupcake competition. The first time I won first place but for the final round I made 3rd place. It was fun and I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment