Thursday, April 8, 2010

Carrer Day

I had a very good day today. It was really fun to talk to all the career people. I talked to a man that mentioned he is a counselor at Grossmant Community College. He asked me what I was interested in majoring in college when I graduate. I mentioned music (piano and voice). He explained to me that I should know what I want to major in in order for me to take the right steps. I also found out that there are some advantages in Grossmant but I'm not so sure if I want to go there. I still have 3 more years to choose and think about what college or university I would like to go to. But I will take it in consideration because he gave me a panflite that talks about more advantages in my education there especiay because I'm in the system and the extra support adding on to a better education. I wasn't very into the Salvation Army But check it out. Last but not least the Military would probrably be my choice if I didn't know what to do with my life that would be a definite yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment