Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blog Opinion

I really love having a blog in Ms. Priester's class. I bealive that for me It is very good to have a blog in order to0 be able to communicate with all my teachers and friends. I like the fact that my blog can be used for school work as well as for my personal use. I can post new thought or ideas as well as comments on homework or even ten second sound off. When I* miss days in school because of personal reasons I know that I can look up Ms. Priester's blog if I need to look up the classwork/homework or anything new that my teacher posted. It is a very good thing to have blog's in my opinion for communication and information or just to see how someone is doing.
This is my English teacher's blog it tells me everything I need to know.

http://spamspriester.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment